Features and Benefits
- Stationary flexible face components remove most influence of Centrifugal Force, Vibration / Harmonics associated with high speeds.
- Face balanced to withstand extreme pressures.
- 3 Way Clips: Centers seal to teh shaft-stops axial movement in both directions during shipment and installation - guarantees exact face load when installed.
- Can be manufactured to meet the API 610 specifications for many petrochemical services.
- (1) Flush, (1) Quench and (1) Drain connections are standard.
- Cartridge design for easy installation.
- Pressure tested before leaving our factory.
Technical Data and Dimensions
|shaft size||seal outboard distance||seal outboard distance||seal inboard distance|
SIZES: Metric and sixteenth seals available against specific orders. Larger shaft diameters available against speficic orders.
-40°F to 400°F
-40°C to 205°C
Based on standard elastomer.
Pressure limit to: Vacuum to 1.500 psi (see chart) (250 psi)
Shaft speeds to: 6,000 rpm
Standard Material Construction
Metal Components: 316SS
Face: CChemical and heat resistant carbon Tungsten Carbide
Elastomer: Standard Industrial Compounds
Pressure Rating Graph
All Robco seals are manufactured to exact standards, and are guaranteed free of defects in materials and workmanship. All seals are guaranteed for 90 days from delivery, excepting negligence, misuse and abuse, and will deliver at our expense a new seal to replace any seal found to be defective within said period. No registration card is required.
The warranty is expressly in lieu al all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all obligation or liabilities on our part, including any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
The temperature limits, pH ranges, pressure ratings, feet per box and shaft speeds shown throughout this pamphlet are representative; the service life and performance of these products can be affected by elevated temperatures and other operating conditions such as chemical resistance, shaft speeds, pressure and equipment in which that the product is being installed. The ratings supplied are suggested as a guideline and should only be used for evaluating your specific application. When in doubt, contact Robco or your ENVIROPAK distributor. The information contained in the pamphlet should not be considered to be a warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Robco be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the products. This exclusion applies regardless of whether such damages are sought based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or any other legal theory.
All Robco mechanical seals are manufactured, assembled and tested in America.