Features and Benefits
- EASY TO INSTALL - No measuring is required to install the Enviro 10 cartridge seal.
- NO SHAFT OR SLEEVE WEAR - There are no dynamic O'Rings on the shaft or sleeve to cause the fretting to equipment.
- ALIGNMENT BALANCE SHIFT - The balance automatically adjusts providing lower balance for low pressures that results in longer life, and high balance for high pressures that provides consistent low leakage performance.
- PRESSURE TESTED - All Enviro 10 seals are completely pressure tested at the factory to assure no inherent problems at the pump site.
- 3 WAY CLIPS - A new design clip not only centers the seal but stops axial movement in both directions.
Technical Data and Dimensions
|shaft size||box bore minimum||box depth minimum||first obstr. minimum|
SIZES: Metric and sixteenth seals available against specific orders. Larger shaft diameters available against speficic orders.
Standard Material Construction
Metal Components: 316SS
(BELLOWS) AM 350
Face: Silicone Carbide
Seat: Carbide, Tungsten Carbide
Typical UsesChemicals, Oil, Water, Abrasive Slurries.
All Robco seals are manufactured to exact standards, and are guaranteed free of defects in materials and workmanship. All seals are guaranteed for 90 days from delivery, excepting negligence, misuse and abuse, and will deliver at our expense a new seal to replace any seal found to be defective within said period. No registration card is required.
The warranty is expressly in lieu al all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all obligation or liabilities on our part, including any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
The temperature limits, pH ranges, pressure ratings, feet per box and shaft speeds shown throughout this pamphlet are representative; the service life and performance of these products can be affected by elevated temperatures and other operating conditions such as chemical resistance, shaft speeds, pressure and equipment in which that the product is being installed. The ratings supplied are suggested as a guideline and should only be used for evaluating your specific application. When in doubt, contact Robco or your ENVIROPAK distributor. The information contained in the pamphlet should not be considered to be a warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Robco be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the products. This exclusion applies regardless of whether such damages are sought based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or any other legal theory.
All Robco mechanical seals are manufactured, assembled and tested in America.